Giving Thanks For NanaHood-The Journey
Oh, the joys of being a nana!
How much do I love grandparenting?
Let me count the ways….
1. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I love the kisses and hugs.
2. I love the fact that children start out small and grow bigger. I love little feet. Little sticky hands on my mirrors. Every thing is cuter when it’s little.
3. I love the cute things children say and their honesty. Two of Abby’s most recent questions are, “Nana, why does your elbow skin look so yucky?” and “Nana, why do you like naps so much?”
4. I love their inability to keep secrets. Never tell a small child anything you don’t want their whole class to know.
5. I love being loved by my grandchild.
And I love other people’s grandchildren as well. My friend Carol had some photos on her FaceBook page that I found irresistibly cute so I asked permission to share them with you.
I should mention that Eme and Luke have a little brother named Noah who is just as adorable as the two older children, but who was not dressed up for the fifties.