Friday Fun Links – More summertime fun…
This week, I have family in town. My brother and his wife and their three kids are staying with us for about five days. Which adds up to a total of four adults and six kids. Our house right now is LOUD! And fun! And busy!
Yesterday afternoon, the littlest kiddos were napping, and the four older ones and I decided to watch a movie. We chose a classic – “Annie”. Now, I just have to say, my brother and sister-in-law are doing a fabulous job of raising their children, because both of their girls new EVERY song and EVERY line of the movie. It was… in a word… fabulous!
So, in the spirit of how much fun that way, today’s post is dedicated to movies and activities you can do surrounding movies.
- Check out Heather Ann Melzer’s blog posts about Family Movie Night with Hallmark. There are fun activities to make (and eat) to go along with each Friday Night Movie on the Hallmark Channel.
- And you can check out the Hallmark Channel’s facebook page too, for downloadables and patterns.
- Around here, we can’t have a Movie Night without popcorn, and I found some really YUMMY looking recipes to try, like Nacho Popcorn
- Chocolate Popcorn Clusters is one we’ll have to skip because of the peanuts, but YOU might like it!
- How about a page full of recipes for Movie Night?
- Here is a list of family-friendly movie suggestions in case you are in need of an idea or two.
- Because I can’t seem to write a summer links post without including ice cream (and why would I?), here is a link to a super simple ice cream sandwich recipe.
- And just for funnies – one more ice cream recipe… detailing how to make ice cream with two coffee cans!
Ok folks, I’m off to join in the fray that is my household today. Happy Friday!